We are committed to working with our clients to deliver, on time and within budget, exemplary design led projects that exceed expectations. Architectural services may be stand alone or combined with interior design where scope permits.
Project Orange is a RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) chartered practice and offers the full range of architectural services in connection with both new build and refurbishment projects. These can be reviewed in detail on the RIBA website and include but are not limited to the following:
- Brief development – working with clients to understand fully their requirements and translate these into a clear communicable brief
- Feasibility studies - looking at existing buildings or sites, proposing and reviewing options for development
- Planning Applications / Applications for Listed Building Consent – developing designs, preparing drawings and design and access statements, commissioning and collating additional reports and supporting documentation as required and making application to the local authority for planning permission and / or listed building consent
- Working Drawings and specifications – preparing full construction documentation including coordination with other consultants (structural engineer, services engineer etc)
- Building Regulations – preparing drawings, specifications and reports and making applications for Building Control approval
- Procurement – advising on the best procurements route for the building works, preparing and compiling tender documents as required
- Contract Administration / site inspection – acting as contract administrator under a traditional form of building contract and inspecting works on site to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications through to completion of works on site
The above is only a brief summary of the architectural services offered by Project Orange. We always tailor our services to the requirements of a particular client and will always therefore discuss a prospective project in detail before making a comprehensive proposal of the services we would provide.